Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More signs of Italian economic decadence under Berlusconi

Former european commissioner for competition, Mario Monti, criticizes italian government and expresses his fears. Here

A sad excerpt: "We are the laughing stock of an incredulous international community, and we have taken a few steps back from a modern market economy. It’s sleeve-rolling time, especially when European integration, for decades the engine that drove the modernization of the Italian economy, is at best faltering."

2 comments:

TS said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

cash at home said...

I am glad I came across this great blog. I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a need money fast site. It pretty much covers need money fast related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)